9.21.2010

Blue jean baby


Yes this is what you were expecting, another f*ing blog joining the world of bloggers that receive two comments a day, one from their best friend and the other one from blogger telling them they are introducting illegal material...that is what i like to call  the 'srad' attitude, a cocktail of a sad and rad experience.. ha
On another note, i' d like to tell you all (all? who am i talking to??, nevermind just write for a matter of respect bel) that my english will be mediocre enough for you to understand me. my mother tongue is spanish, and i haven't been practising my english as a second languague. patience i seek my friends, as yoda would say.
and I say, let's speak the language of visual images, words in the net are losing their prominence anyway.

No comments: